Me turn

We are definitely into the "me" stage at our house.  Aidan knows what he wants and isn't shy about asking for it and  Kirsi is getting used to this.  We've had several screaming matches of "Me!!", "No me!!", "No me!!".  Let me tell you, it gets loud.

This morning, we had a breakthrough.  A bit of background info...last night, Kirsi fell asleep with one of Aidan's socks on her hand.  When she woke up this morning, she still had it on.  She came downstairs to say good morning.  Aidan saw the sock on her hand and he said, very nicely I  might add, "Me turn."  I asked him, "Your turn for what?"  He replied, "Socky-poo".  So Kirsi let him wear it, no problems.  It was so awesome to see!
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of scrapbook pages to share

Road Trip, Part 1 - Willow Bunch and St. Victor

Flashback - Varanasi, India