Cleaning in the tropics

Strange topic for a blog, I know.  But I just have to share because it's incredible.

Aidan is down for his nap now, so I decided that it was time to get some cleaning done.  I did the dishes, put the laundry out to dry and then decided to clean the bathrooms.  You know, clean the sink, tubs and toilet.  Not very strenuous but you do have to scrub and bend over, right.  Honestly, after about 15 minutes, I had sweat pouring down my forehead, on my arms and even on my legs!  I've never experience this before.  Yes, I used to get really sweaty in Sri Lanka but we had a full-time housekeeper so I never had to do deep cleaning.  Oh my goodness!  What will I be like when I get to mopping the floors?!  We've swept up but I have mopped and scrubbed the floors yet; I can't even imagine what it'll be like.

Anyways, just had to share.  :)
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of scrapbook pages to share

Road Trip, Part 1 - Willow Bunch and St. Victor

Flashback - Varanasi, India