Only parents understand the excitement of this...

Aidan peed in the potty this morning!!!!!  He has been very slow to warm up to the idea of potty training and just hasn't showed much interest.  Then earlier this week, he decided that he needed to "poop" on the potty every 5 minutes, literally.  So I would have to truck him to the potty and lift him up for him to sit there about three seconds and then say, "All done."  Yeah, not very fun especially because my shoulder has been killing me with all the lifting.  But I don't want to discourage him so I do it.

Today was more of the same but this time he actually produced something!!  You have no idea how excited I am!  Let's hope this is the start to the end of diapers and not just a one-time thing.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of scrapbook pages to share

Road Trip, Part 1 - Willow Bunch and St. Victor

Flashback - Varanasi, India