Aidanisms for the morning

I love this age - you never know what they're going to come up with.

I went up to check on the kids this morning because they were so quiet for so long.  Kirsi stayed home because she's got a cold and needs to rest and have a nap today.  She was playing nicely with her stuffed animals.  Aidan was playing with an old stylus and a book of his.  I asked him what he was doing.

His response?  "Playing with my E-Book.

Wow, tech-y kid!

********************************

He came downstairs and was playing with his big bouncy ball.  After a few minutes, he said to me, "I need a net for my ball to go through."  

Really?  Hmmm, Santa are you listening?  :D

********************************

He has now found a way of putting people off if he doesn't feel like doing something.  

"I'm really busy now."

Oh yeah.  As busy as a 2-year-old can be, I suppose.  

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lots of scrapbook pages to share

Road Trip, Part 1 - Willow Bunch and St. Victor

Flashback - Varanasi, India